Knowing that improving their health and wellness is a top priority for many of their readers, and for adults living in the U.S in general, Rolling Stone magazine hand-picked their favorite juice delivery services for 2021.
Why Drink Cold-Pressed Juices?
Consuming the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables each day remains a popular goal for health-oriented adults, but we all know that getting in your "5-10 servings daily" isn't always so easy.
Therein lies the beauty of cold-pressed juices: they help you to meet your nutritional needs in a highly-convenient way.
Here's what Rolling Stone had to say in their December, 2020 article about the benefits of consuming some of the best cold pressed juices available:
- High in essential nutrients — Juices are low in calories rich in valuable nutrients that are often missing in people's diets. They can help to fill in the nutritional gaps in your diet and boost your antioxidant intake, which fights free radical damage and therefore has major benefits for both your body and mind.
- Convenient and time-saving— Fresh juices can be ordered online and delivered right to your door, saving you time and energy. If you're someone who frequently forgets to restock your fridge with healthy ingredients, setting up an auto-subscribe account is a great way to make sure you always have nutrient-rich options on hand.
- Great tasting — If you've tried juicing at home in the past and weren't pleased with the taste, opting for freshly bottled juices may be a better option. You can choose from a variety of hand-crafted flavors, ranging from those that are milder and fruit to more intense and herby.
- Can help with weight loss — If weight loss is one of your goals, you might choose to have a juice instead of a solid meal, which can help with weight loss and digestion. You can even incorporate low-sugar juices into an intermittent fasting regimen to boost your energy and results. Chances are, no matter which type of diet you follow (vegan, keto, low-carb or paleo for example) there's an option available to suit your needs and health goals.
- Can boost your energy and focus —Incorporating more veggies, fruits and herbs into your diet is an excellent way to fight deficiencies, fatigue, digestive issues and inflammation. And if juicing helps you to kickstart an overall healthier lifestyle, for example by crowding out sugary drinks in your diet and too much caffeine, you'll likely notice improvements in your sleep and appearance too.
Why Did Pulp Story Make Rolling Stone's List?
Pulp Story was chosen by Rolling Stone as one of the top juice delivery services for 2021 specifically because of our products' smaller, more approachable sizes, guaranteed quality, and impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
The writers noted that "If you don’t have the patience to gulp down a full-sized bottle, Pulp Story is a worthy choice." They also loved that our cold-pressed, organic wellness blends "feature the hero ingredient, turmeric, which has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries in India and other South Asian countries."
To take advantage of the benefits described above, you can choose from several different formulas of wellness shots in various flavors. Depending on your goals, stock up on our two-ounce shots (which are roughly palm size) in quantities of 12, 36, or 72 bottles.
Our nutrient-rich juices come in antioxidant-rich flavors including: Some Like It Spicy (made with ginger, turmeric, lemon, cayenne powder, black pepper), Pomegranates of the Caribbean (made with ginger, lemon, turmeric, pineapple, pomegranate, black pepper), Pump(kin) You Up (with apple, pumpkin, ginger, coconut and more), and others such as Cherry Poppins and Turmerics of Endearment.
The ingredients that go into our blends are all natural, 100% pure and contain no artificial colors or ingredients. When consumed regularly, our juices offer impressive health benefits ranging from a reduction in inflammation and associated pain reduction, to improved exercise recovery and immune support.